Travel Israel alongside Harvard-trained biblical archaeologist Amanda Hope Haley and learn about its history, people, and God. Through the memories and photographs Amanda brought back from her explorations and excavations, you can witness sites and artifacts that bring the Bible to life.
In The Red-Haired Archaeologist Digs Israel, Amanda shares with you her humorous travel stories, including her misadventures with customs agents, eye-opening experiences with international cuisine, and crash-course education on driving in a new culture. In the process, she demonstrates how you can…
- use archaeological findings to better understand Israel’s history
- shed your Western mindset and read the Bible in its intended context
- comprehend today’s ongoing religious conflicts in the Holy Land
The Red-Haired Archaeologist Digs Israel will give you the chance to do so as you gain invaluable new perspectives on the cultures and landscapes of the Bible.
Available for pre-order today:
She teaches you…
- to understand how the books of the Bible were written, transmitted, and translated;
- to recognize the differences between genuine Scripture and popular doctrines;
- to boldly seek God in His own words, ask questions of tradition, and find answers in the texts; and
- to grow in your understanding of God and appreciation of the Bible’s intimate and complex revelation of His nature.
Let’s abandon the gods of tradition, and meet God in His Word.
While on a three-month-long tour, Jeremy met and built a friendship with the lead singer of another band. In a beautiful and inspiring story their love unfolded taking them both by surprise. After 15 years of marriage, Jeremy and Adrienne have experienced devastating losses and incredible joy, and have grown alongside each other. They continue to build a friendship as they juggle life and frequent separations, due to tour schedules, with the demands and stressors of parenting their three kids.
In Unison is the story of the lessons they’ve learned in love and marriage told from each of their voices. They vulnerably share the highs and lows of life together and offer practical advice for how to deal with conflict, manage finances, move through grief, and work to build your own family culture. You can’t do marriage without Jesus, and when you keep Him in the middle, together, you can build a lasting love.
Co-written with theologian, fellow redhead, and friend, Amanda Hope Haley.
Amanda’s first book, Barren among the Fruitful: Navigating Infertility with Hope, Wisdom, and Patience, is now available from HarperCollins Christian Publishers online and in bookstores nationwide. It is an entertaining, insightful, and well-researched survey of the infertility challenges a growing number of women are facing in America and other developed nations. Inside you’ll find
- Basic statistics on the prevalence of infertility,
- Simple explanations of the most commonly used infertility treatments,
- Thoughtful discussions about marital, social, physical, financial, and faith issues that complicate a diagnosis of infertility,
- Practical suggestions on how to comfort friends struggling to have children,
- Humorous anecdotes from my own seven-year struggle and failure to carry a pregnancy to full-term,
- Personal stories of over a dozen women whose “family planning” didn’t go as they intended, and
- Fresh perspective on the plans God has for women–both barren and fruitful.